nuffnang ad

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Gorgeous Fitness FREE Membership Contest


Nasi Lemak ! Asam Laksa ! Roti Canai ! Pizza ! Roasted Chicken Wings ! etc.. and the most irresistible --- CHEEEEESE CAKE ~~!!!!

WAAAAAAHHH ~ !!! what is the message you get through the above words!? DELICIOUS FOOD ! oh yes ! all my favorite !!! … BUT…

Good Bye ~ My Love ~ My Darling ~ T__T ~ *sob*sob* ..

No more .. no ~

From now on, I have to be separated with my “Love”, my “Darling”. “Breaking up” with them is a pain, its hurt deeply.

Being with “Mr. Hungry” is not fun at all. He just won’t allow me to meet my “Love” and my “Darling”. “It’s for your own good, you can loose weight by NOT eating!” he said.

Is that true ? Is that healthy ??

NO ~ !

Here's the truth ~

A better way to loose weight, be healthy, be fit !

**************WORK OUT ! EXERCISE ! *************

Wow ! that’s sound fun !

1,2,3,4….*hands up*…, 2,2,3,4…. *legs up*…. 3,2,3,4…. *whole body up*

^_____^

How does EXERCISE make you healthy?

Exercise is the physical exertion of the body – making the body do a physical activity which results in a healthy or healthier level of physical fitness and both physical and mental health. In other words, exercise aims to maintain or enhance our physical fitness and general health.

The reasons for WORK OUT !

#Strengthening muscles.
# Optimizing the cardiovascular system
# Controlling bodyweight
# To increase stamina
# For fun
# To socialize

Can’t wait for the Grand Opening on September 5th, 2010 (Sunday) for

with 26,000 sq.ft Fully Equiped Gymnasium

at The place

FOR PEOPLE TO BE COMFORTABLE IN THEIR OWN BODIES & BE HEALTHY & FIT IN ORDER TO ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST !


With Gorgeous Fitness, I may enjoy the moment with my "Love" & "Darling" again and say goodbye to "Mr. Hungry".

Here come my healthy lifestyle~

I eat, I Burn.

Fully utilizes the food that absorbed, turn them into energy and work them out in order to stay healthy, stay fit.

Be Gorgeous, with Gorgeous Fitness !

************************************************************************
What's fitness means for you? Spell it and stand a chance to WIN yourself
A 3 MONTHS MEMBERSHIP during their GRAND OPENING!

Visit SPOTTED F.Y.I for the contest details!


***********Special thanks to K & Gorgeous Fitness Facebook***************




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the participation and support. Teehee... :)
    I like the "Mr. Hungry". LOLS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jom bersenam beramai ramai *perasan*

    ReplyDelete