nuffnang ad

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My 1st Kpop Dance !


Haha ! Finally I've learn up my very first Kpop dance ! 

Beginning of this October 2012, I've started to go for a dancing class. Thanks to my niece that she recommended this dancing school - Mustang Dance Studio. Despite of learning with all the teenagers, I've given all out ! nyahaha ~ 

Artist : SISTAR | Song : Loving You



Here's the MV ~



It took 3 classes to learn up this dance, credit to the teacher, Ms. Sue Yin for teaching us the basic moves before mastering the dance moves.

For those who would like to learn this dance, here's a mirrored version of the dance practice ~



Oh ~ I wish I could have those sexy legs ! LoL ! 

4 comments:

  1. JIAYOU KPOP KOKONA! I SAPPORK YOU YAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jom learn together gether ! haha ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cannot dance likechu~ *shakes butt*

    ReplyDelete
  4. eyes pop out~ why no video of u dancing? WE WANT VIDEO~ WE WANT VIDEO~

    ReplyDelete