nuffnang ad

Monday, December 31, 2012

12.12.12

Twelfth of December, year 2012.

12. 12. 12

Have you created your history on this once in a lifetime DATE?

Where were you ?

Who was there with you ?

What have you done ?

How did you feel ?

###################################################################################

My History

12.12.12, woke up in the morning, radio broadcasting happiness of people sharing how happy they are on this special date, some guys has successful proposed to the girlfriend. Congrats!

Today, my best friend - Ms. Ice Yong also written her history on this date, getting married on this date is totally a memorable date to the couple. Congratulations ! May happiness lead you and your loved one to the new page of life !

And, myself is going to write my history on 12.12.12 too.

Not yet, I'm not getting married today ! LoL !

Cameron Highland ~ Here I come ~

Of course, I am not alone. At least, I have to be with my loved one too. :-)

Mom, Xin, Jack and I, one car departed for our 3D2N getaway.

It was not a purposed plan for a trip on 12.12.12, its just so happened that I have to clear off my annual leave so that it won't be forfeited by the company.

It was heavy rain before we reaching to the place that we going to spend 2 nights -- Cameronian Inn. 


I did not expect much for this place as it is consider a budget inn. RM320 for 2 rooms 2 nights, 1 with attached bathroom, while the other one with shared bathroom. The room was clean, but the staff were not very friendly (just as I read from tripadvisor.com), therefore, I didn't expect any good treatment. LoL! Yet, the service was not that bad, the staff shown us the available room and we opt to choose for ourself.

According to the review from various website, their homemade scones is highly recommended ! How could I miss this chance !

Chiang ~ Freshly bake scones! Yummy !

A good place for chillax here. Homely feel, it's more like a kampung house with lots of rooms, and there's a house rules of "Please be quiet after 10p.m", all guests were very cooperative, it was a total silence at night.




Dinner time ! Wanna have some good food to celebrate this special date -- 121212 !

Restaurant Jasmine. They served western and local food with reasonable price here !

We had western food to celebrate 121212. Xin had her grilled fish fillet, I ordered the house specialty -- Smoked Duck, Jack got his lamb chop, and a chicken chop for mom. Yum ~

It was very heavy rain, the cold weather made us feel like in a country with winter. Plus chirstmas is around the corner, the restaurant had decorated with chirstmas trees too !

Next day, we went to Taman Agro Teknologi MARDI Cameron Highland. Mom loves flowers, here's the best place to bring her to! ^.^v


Then, we headed to the BOH Tea Farm, unfortunately, they close the farm at 4pm. Still, we did not let go the chance, snap some photo at the nearby farm! haha.. not sure these are belong to BOH or not.

Next stop, Avant Chocolate Factory, bought xin a gift as her belated birthday present + christmas gift !

The next morning, it's time to go back. Last stop of our trip, Hutan Lipur Lata Iskandar, enjoyed the breeze and marvellous waterfall.

There goes our 3 days 2 nights getaway, celebration of 12.12.12. Indeed a memorable history created !

^__^v

No comments:

Post a Comment