nuffnang ad

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Goodbye Blackberry Bold 9700

13 January 2013, l decided to pay my last respect to my beloved handset   -- BlackBerry Bold 9700. 


Thank you for accompany me for the last
two years, 
you had done a great job for keeping me and my family and friends closely. 
You captured many precious moments. Truly appreciate that.


Today, I bring home a brand new device -- SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 (l've longed for this for a long time). Finally, you have come to me today. *Happy*

Love this device so much, lots of fun stuff to explore. 

This is one of the fun things I've done, and mama said I'm talented in drawing, haha...


My new baby ~ I wish you healthy all the time, live life to the fullest! 
I'll try my best to take good care of you. Gambatte!

No comments:

Post a Comment